The JCC155G enables you to output high-definition HDMI™ 4K video through a USB-C® port that supports DisplayPort™ Alternate Mode. The USB-C® display cable gives you the ability to quickly and easily connect your USBC® device to an HDMI™ TV or display. The additional USB-C® female port makes it possible to charge your device and still be able to connect to a display.
- Easy-to-use cable
- No software required
- Compliant with DisplayPort™ Alternate Mode over USB-C®
- Compliant with HDMI™ 2.0 specifications 4K @ 60 Hz
- Additional USB-C® female port gives you the ability to connect a USB-C® PD charger giving you up to 100W of charging
- Ideal accessory for MacBook® and other laptops, tablets, and smartphones with a USB-C® port
- USB-C® cable 6 ft./180 cm with a USB-C® female port cable 4 ft./120 cm
- Available DisplayPort™ Alternate Mode over USB-C® port
- DisplayPort™ v1.2 required on graphics card or video source to support 4K @ 60 Hz resolution
- The USB-C® port on the connected device must support Power Delivery in order for the device to charge.