j5create’s JCE145 is a simple external adapter that plugs into the USB-C™ port on your laptop or MacBook®. The JCE145 is an optimal solution if you do not have an Ethernet port or if you just want to increase your network speed.
The elegantly designed JCE145 uses an RJ-45 connector that supports 10M/100M/1G/2.5 Gbps Ethernet performance.
- Quickly add a 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet port over USB-C™
- USB™ plug-and-play
- USB™ 3.1 Gen1 and backwards compatible with USB™ 2.0/1.1
- Transfer all your files almost instantly over a true Gigabit network
- USB™ bus-powered
- Compatible with Windows®, macOS®, Chrome OS™ and Linux®
- Activity and Link LED indicators
- USB-C™ male and RJ-45 female port
- Supports 10M/100M/1000M/2.5 Gbps data speeds
- Supports Wake-On-Lan (WOL) function
- Supports IEEE 802.3az-2010, also known as Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
- Reduce CPU loading, Microsoft® NDIS5, NDIS6 Checksum Offload Engine (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and Segmentation Task-offload (large send v1 and large send v2) support