The JUA315 USB™ 3.0 VGA Slim Display Adapter acts as an external video card for your Mac® or PC. It allows you to add an additional VGA monitor/display through your USB™ 3.0 port. There is no need to open your computer to add an expensive video card. With the JUA315 you can simply load the drivers, plug in the adapter to the USB™ port, then plug the VGA monitor cable into the adapter and you are ready. The adapter supports three viewing modes. Primary Mode, allows you to have individual applications open on each monitor, vastly improving productivity. Extended Mode allows you to extend your desktop across multiple displays, which is great for spreadsheets. Mirroring Mode is used to clone one screen onto another, which is ideal for presentations. With plug-and-play functionality between your computer and second monitor or projector, you will be able to create a new visual environment in seconds.
- Easily add an additional display through the USB™ 3.0 and VGA/DVI/HDMI™ connection.
- Video playback performs at 1080p HD with a resolution up to 2048 x 1152.
- Add an additional monitor without adding an expensive, internal video card, avoiding complicated
- Hot-swappable USB™ enables you to add or remove monitors without rebooting your system.
- Move and view your large spreadsheets across two screens without overlapping windows.
- Multitask with larger landscape/desktop space
- Ideal for viewing multiple windows at the same time
- Great for multitasking in a wide variety of applications including: phone centres, stock markets,
hospitals, graphic design, editing, accounting, etc.
- Ideal for viewing multiple windows at the same time.
- A must-have for surfing the web and working on your Email/Facebook/Twitter accounts all at the same time.