The JUA365 USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI Multi-Monitor Adapter acts as an external video card for your Mac or PC. It allows you to add an additional monitor/display through your USB 3.0 port. There’s no need to open your computer to add an expensive video card. With the USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI Multi-Monitor Adapter you simply load the drivers, plug the adapter into the USB port, then plug in the HDMI monitor cable into the adapter and you are ready. The Adapter supports three viewing modes. Primary Mode allows you to have individual applications open on each monitor, vastly improving productivity. Extended Mode allows you to extend your desktop across multiple displays, which is great for spreadsheets. Mirroring mode is used to clone one screen onto another, which is ideal for presentations. With plug-and-play functionality between your computer and second monitor or projector, you will be able to create a new visual environment in seconds.
In addition, j5create has developed this compact design to cater to the sophisticated user who values function as well as elegance.
- Easily add an additional display through the USB 3.0 and HDMI connection.
- Video playback performs at 4K UHD with a resolution of up to 3840 x 2160.
- Add an additional monitor without adding an expensive, internal video card, avoiding complicated installation.
- Hot-swappable USB enables you to add or remove monitors without rebooting your system.
- Move and view your large spreadsheets across two screens without overlapping windows.
- Multitask with larger landscape/desktop space.
- Ideal for viewing multiple windows at the same time.
- Great for multitasking in a wide variety of fields including: Call centres, Stock Markets, Hospitals, Graphic Design, Editing, Accounting, Etc.
- A must-have for surfing the web and working on your email/Facebook/Twitter accounts all at the same time.